Loves gumbo: Ingredients for loving and lasting relationships

Our families are falling apart and are in crisis. Want to do something to ensure that your family stays together or that you choose the right mate. Make this small investment for $3.99 and start the journey of thinking differently about love.

Here's my new Jewelry Rockstar Website



Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Pause to Mourn






I don't just understand why why why these people were murdered. I am really sad. Not because it was Jennifer Hudson's family, but because I just can't understand how a human can forget the humanity and divinity of another to murder. I feel most bad for Jennifer's sister because they believe someone she loved murdered her family. Her mother, her brother and her son! What is it all about? What toxicity has overtaken the individual who did this?

I guess I can't say much more. I was just completely devastated when they found little Julian King murdered by gunshot wounds. There are just too many a**holes in the world. What gives you the right to deliberately take a life?

Their souls are free, so I guess I can find some solace in that.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

There are no words. I can't even imagine. To lose a parent or a child is one of the worst feelings of all time, but to lose all at once and then some...

Karla said...

I was heartbroken when I heard this story...so tragic and senseless!

Anonymous said...

This was just not right. When I first heard about this I could not stop thinking about my 7 year old son and "what if that happened to him?" I get a chill up my spine everytime I think about it. I pray for their souls and peace for Jennifer.

Unknown said...

exactly.

*Tanyetta* said...

I was so heartbroken watching the mother plead for her 7 year old son to be returned. OMG. I can't help but, to wonder how his last moments on this earth were spent. This was so horrible and senseless. They could have just dropped him off somewhere. Anywhere, that boy didn't deserve to die. The mother or brother either. This is just horrible.

Unknown said...

This is such a tragedy. Like you I am baffled by murders of anyone but particularly children.