Loves gumbo: Ingredients for loving and lasting relationships

Our families are falling apart and are in crisis. Want to do something to ensure that your family stays together or that you choose the right mate. Make this small investment for $3.99 and start the journey of thinking differently about love.

Here's my new Jewelry Rockstar Website



Monday, November 24, 2008

Aaaaah, They Phoned it in!

I stumbled upon the American Music Awards last night, and it was really boooring. The only part I felt remotely entertained by was the Alicia Keys, Queen Latifah, Kathleen Battle performance.




I liked these earrings Alicia had on, I'm putting them on my list of styles to try.



Even Beyonce phoned it in, and she never does that.


She did her Singles Ladies routine and I got up and tried to imitate it , but not a bit more. I'm trying to get as good as this guy.

I think artists are kind whatever about the AMA's these days. One of the number one artist's was Taylor Swift and let me tell you, she is extremely untalented. She came out sat on a bench and sang a song in a lifeless manner. I was horrified and embarrassed for her.

Look at this "I'm the ish look on her face." I sure hope that look is about her look or her dress because it sure's hell shouldn't be about that singing.



I was also embarrassed for Rihanna. She did her normal "I can't sing and I can't dance, but isn't I wondermous rountine."


I think she might think she can sing, but then again I'll bet she knows she's not very good at all or else she would not need this eye-patch to try and trick us. It was crazy she's like a dressed up screeching model. Very boring, clothing can get you to a certain point, but then the curtain drops. When her fan based starts to have children, she is so screwed because they won't be able to take that screeching from their children and her to.



I'm sorry if I seem a little salty, but I wasted valuable hours I can't get back. This ish was ridiculous. Maybe I'm just getting too old for nonsense.

5 comments:

T.Allen said...

Hahaha, well I'd rather spend a few minutes getting the recap from you than watch the foolishness. Alicia Keys' earrings and her bindi are serious. Bindi's have been on my list of things to try. I used to wear them proud.

"Nuts & Honey" was working that dance routine!

Unknown said...

you are too funny.

i was flipping through my 6..no 7..channels when i came across that performance by alicia keys and guests. it was pretty good. that's all i saw of the program.

regarding taylor swift, that's interesting. i don't know anything about her or her music for that matter, but i coulda sworn she was just plastered all on yahoo's front page along with headlines saying how she'd sold so many albums.

of course we know that doesn't necessarily mean one is talented, ha!

yeah. i've said it before, but rihanna might be better off just signing with elite or ford modeling agencies.

foolishness indeed.

Barbara said...

Lol, I didn't catch the awards and if it was as bad as you've said, I'm glad I didn't!

These award shows are pretty overrated. Its never really the youngins that turn it out, its always an old timer that really shows up and shows out.

Unknown said...

I saw the last performance, neo and beyonce. I sat out for the rest. I am so glad that I didn't waste my time. Great recap !

Anonymous said...

Um...all I know is he killed it for the Single Ladies! If only I could get down like that!