Loves gumbo: Ingredients for loving and lasting relationships

Our families are falling apart and are in crisis. Want to do something to ensure that your family stays together or that you choose the right mate. Make this small investment for $3.99 and start the journey of thinking differently about love.

Here's my new Jewelry Rockstar Website



Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I like them on Chains




I have a long neck, so I make lots of earrings for long neck beauties. I imagine that one day all the fashion models of the world will come and sweep up all my long earrings. Anywaaaaaay...hmmmm. For right now, I have to remember to shorten them for average length necks beauties if I want to make any sales at all. Hey, it's not all about sales, but I gotta sell or they will just pile up. There are only so many teacher gift giving occasions:)







Here's an example of Keyshia Cole wearing earrings on a chain (the shorter version)


Check out the Music video were she wears them:

5 comments:

Outdoor and Festival Vendors said...

That's a cool style. I would definitely like to wear these!

Ashley Newell said...

These earrings are so pretty!

Unknown said...

although my neck isn't necessarily long, i've got a thing for earrings on a chain as well.

Anonymous said...

beautiful work! enjoying checking out your shop!

Jewelry Rockstar said...

Thanx for the kudos. I really appreciate your feedback!!!!