Loves gumbo: Ingredients for loving and lasting relationships

Our families are falling apart and are in crisis. Want to do something to ensure that your family stays together or that you choose the right mate. Make this small investment for $3.99 and start the journey of thinking differently about love.

Here's my new Jewelry Rockstar Website



Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dangles and the Stars

With the advent of the eighties fashion all around us, earrings are all around us. Dangles, dangles, dangles were all the rage in the eighties. If you weren't there, pretend I wasn't either. Let's pretend I didn't wear the colorful pop art looking dangles in purple, hot pink, vibrant orange, etc. Anyway, I've decided to try my hand at a new take on the eighties, plus I found some examples of stars with their dangles.



These are in the crazy electric blue of the eighties!!! Loves the shimmer look you know.


Hillary Duff obviously likes stunning dangles. Look at these whoppers. I love them! It seems that the skinnier she's gotten the bigger her earrings have grown.




These are my magenta sensations. I was up until 1:00 am making these last night! Pretty proud of them. I've actually just started with polymer. I sold the first batch before I could photograph them. These are for sale on Etsy. My site link is that way----------->>>>>>>



These are worn by the "Devil Wears Prada" girl. Of course my creations are not diamonds, but they are a vertical dangle like these.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your designs, very unique:)

Jewelry Rockstar said...

Thanks! I appreciate ja!!!

ZENABU said...

I adore Hilary Duff's earrings. Wow, I wish we got those in South Africa. I would be the talk of the country. Your work is super nice. Very talented.

Jewelry Rockstar said...

I love your blog Zenabu, didn't know you were in South Africa. Keep keeping on!!!!

GreenSpaceGoods said...

Oh I love Anne Hathaway. She is so classic.

w said...

that comment about hilary duff made me snicker.

Tizzalicious said...

Oh wow, Hillary Duff's earrings are insane! They are bigger than her head! :P