Loves gumbo: Ingredients for loving and lasting relationships

Our families are falling apart and are in crisis. Want to do something to ensure that your family stays together or that you choose the right mate. Make this small investment for $3.99 and start the journey of thinking differently about love.

Here's my new Jewelry Rockstar Website



Friday, January 23, 2009

Capricorn Women's Nod!

The Capricorn season has been over for a few days, and I missed their tribute. Here is it is. Capricorn women are hard workers, savvy, and forever moving toward a higher goal. I worked a job where all the Execs were Capricorns, and they were annoying. They thought that people who stayed at the office until 9 pm were the only real workers (even if they futzed around all day and had no choice but to stay all night to get their work done). The word Capricorn signifies their capricious nature. From day to day, you never knew whether you were on their sh*t list or in their good graces. I can say that they were all very very ambitious and were great business people.

I am so happy Michelle Obama came along or else I wouldn't have any Capricorns that I truly like. In my research I also found out Mary J. Blige is a Capricorn too, so I think I need to get to know them better because I like MJB, a lot too. Here are the famous Capri women.




This is a fattened up pic of Kate Moss, yes I said fattened up!


6 comments:

Barbara said...

Lol, oh no, that sounds like your job (or at least the ladies heading it) were a nightmare...

Its so funny how people really do mesh with their signs a lot of the times. I have a personal problem with libras... lord, lord, LORD! Miss J's dad is a libra and so is my bff... how is that for a mix.

Wonderful Star said...

Well you know I am a capricorn and I must say we are funny birds. However you must really get to know us in order to get a good read.

Jewelry Rockstar said...

@3pieceonline, that makes three Capris that I like. I really will have to do some below the surface digging.

@Ms. Bar B. I get my buttons pushed by a few other signs as well. Truth is Capricorns have pushed my buttons so much in the past, that I struggled for about a week and a half with their tribute. Honestly, can you even call it a tribute... so sad I've got to do better.

Unknown said...

ha! your commentary is too funny.

well, i find that i'm currently smitten by one person in particular (male) who happens to be a capricorn...

michelle obama certainly seems like she's a great business woman. no effing around!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

LOL.

Well my mom was a capricorn so they get the nod the approval from me. :-)

kinggool01 said...

Wonderful post! I enjoyed reading this blog! I know of an excellent website which sells the best apparel online for both men and women. Fashionable accessories like handbags, watches and jewellery can be bought here. As an exclusive company, this site displays appealing fashion wear and accessories that are in vogue today.