Loves gumbo: Ingredients for loving and lasting relationships

Our families are falling apart and are in crisis. Want to do something to ensure that your family stays together or that you choose the right mate. Make this small investment for $3.99 and start the journey of thinking differently about love.

Here's my new Jewelry Rockstar Website



Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hump Day!

Busy Busy Bzzz Bzzz!!! Heeve ho- oh-oh! I am posting more things on etsy today. I am starting a new blog to chronicle my family's journey into homeschool. Today is a busy busy day. Here are some images you'll see on etsy soon... Oh I forgot to say I voted for Barack today, I am still all abuzz. I will do a separate post on that later in the week.



3 comments:

Barbara said...

Super cute earrings. I just love earrings, especially creative ones made with cowlry shells =)

Yay for Baracking the vote!

Unknown said...

I love the earrings on the bottom. Do I need to stop by your etsy store?

Lovely Lady Luxe said...

You are so talented! I'm an artistic junky too! I love creating accessories like earrings and purses!