Loves gumbo: Ingredients for loving and lasting relationships

Our families are falling apart and are in crisis. Want to do something to ensure that your family stays together or that you choose the right mate. Make this small investment for $3.99 and start the journey of thinking differently about love.

Here's my new Jewelry Rockstar Website



Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Festival & Show Season




Well, I am out a little early this year working festivals and shows. My first one was a total bust! I didn't even make my booth fee:( The one shown in the pic was pretty good for me. The event didn't have many people there, but they were my target market, which is key!!!! I think it's going to be a good year because I feel committed to working more this year. Here's a secret to finding shows and festivals, CRAIGSLIST!!!!! I found the last three out of four shows on there.

No comments: