Loves gumbo: Ingredients for loving and lasting relationships

Our families are falling apart and are in crisis. Want to do something to ensure that your family stays together or that you choose the right mate. Make this small investment for $3.99 and start the journey of thinking differently about love.

Here's my new Jewelry Rockstar Website



Thursday, September 4, 2008

Solange Knowles, she's zigging!

I know this blog is about being a Jewelry Rock star, but today I want to change focus a little bit from jewelry to a music rock star, Solange Knowles. I know some of you might not want to call her a star, but she definitely is. I've been keeping my eye on her lately. She has made a very creative album, and I love, love, love that I Decided music video. It's a zig in this zaggy world.

Here are some pics of her. I like her style, I've noticed that she uses clothing as her bling, and not necessarily jewelry and accessories











Now of course, Solange has a sassy flippant in your face side that people like to focus on. As seen in the recent run in with Fox News ( Like who doesn't have a run in with those Jerks) Plus everyone likes to point out that she's the anti-beyonce. As much as I love Beyonce, and I really, really do. I also have a growing respect for Solange. I like that she set the record straight on Fox too!









Sit down, Sit down, I know she was teenage bride and mother, but hey if Brit's sister and Sarah Palin's daughter are getting passes, Solange gets one too.

I wanted to do this post today to celebrate a girl who is fighting hard to be creative in her own right, and I'll bet a lot of us can relate to that. I certainly can You go Solo!





4 comments:

Outdoor and Festival Vendors said...

That's an interesting view on Solange... I applaud you on your opinion.

Tara said...

Haha, I like her too! I haven't heard much of her solo stuff though, I definitely want to check out her video now.

Unknown said...

Nice to highlight her. She seems like a shadow of her sister but if she continues the way she has been she may soon be a true star in her own right.

Barbara said...

I really like Solonge too. Great artists always zig instead of zag.