Loves gumbo: Ingredients for loving and lasting relationships

Our families are falling apart and are in crisis. Want to do something to ensure that your family stays together or that you choose the right mate. Make this small investment for $3.99 and start the journey of thinking differently about love.

Here's my new Jewelry Rockstar Website



Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Inspired From Nature




I haven't begun to create anything yet, but I have gained a huge amount of inspiration from nature lately. I went to Atlanta Botanical Gardens with the family a few weeks ago and my husband took some awesome pictures in the orchid garden. I fell in love with all the orchids I saw, and got so many ideas for my jewelry. My mind was overflowing with new ideas. The colors were so vibrant and the the natural patterns were amazing.

I realized that just as I thought I was running short on ideas, nature was there to give me all I needed. I am seeing that in every aspect of my life. God has already provided all that I need to thrive, see.










10 comments:

T.Allen said...

Orchids are my favorite flowers! There are indeed so many colors and intricate design patterns in each. I'm sure the trip the awesome wonders will inspire you to create greatness!

Unknown said...

so beautiful.

yeah, nature's always good for inspiration. i'll be consulting her soon, cause i could use a creative push.

MBB Founder and Editor Denene Millner said...

Oh, I can't WAIT to see what you come up with from those beautiful photos...

Mea Culpa Bath and Body said...

oh, wow....all these pictures took my breath away!

Barbara said...

I love those photos. I can't wait to see what you come up with from the inspiration.

Rashan Jamal said...

Haven't been there yet, but maybe one day I'll check it out. I'll have to remember to take the camera.

Jewelry Rockstar said...

@ Rashan, it took me 17 years to finally make the visit, and I should have gone sooner. Don't make my mistake, take your girlfriend the next time she's in town.

Unknown said...

I love the photos and orchids are my favorite flower. Love them. I am looking forward to seeing the jewelry inspired by nature.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots. I've been to you hubby's site before. Glad to be able to connect you two in my bloggy mind. Looking forward to seeing what creations this inspiration leads to.

Dori said...

Gorgeous photos...I also look forward to seeing what you create. Nature is truly the greatest inspiration :)

I have an award for you at my blog. Please stop by and pick it up when you get a chance :)