Loves gumbo: Ingredients for loving and lasting relationships

Our families are falling apart and are in crisis. Want to do something to ensure that your family stays together or that you choose the right mate. Make this small investment for $3.99 and start the journey of thinking differently about love.

Here's my new Jewelry Rockstar Website



Monday, August 18, 2008

It's My Birthday, I am a wonderful Leo!


I am 39 years old today, and I am very happy! I feel great about what I've accomplished thus far. I have two great children, a great husband who loves me and who I love. I am able to use my creative abilities, I am spiritually active and I am physically active. I am a great business woman, and life is very good for me. I have to thank God for blessing me with yet another year. Here's some of the designs I've been working on.






Here are some pics of famous lionesses (leo women) wearing fabulous jewelry




14 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you! I hope your day is great! I love your earrings, great design and color scheme:)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday - to celebrate we should have a cocktail! I will go for a virtual one but in real life we both live in the ATL so maybe one day we will have a drink for real.

SarahKelley said...

Wow-- Earring mania! This is a great and fun resource for earring lovers:)

Jewelry Rockstar said...

Maybe I should change the name of this blog to earring mania. Because let's face it, although I make other jewelry and crafts, I am an earring maniac!

TotusMel said...

Happy birthday to you! Mine was Friday.

w said...

happy birthday, rockstar!

Breath of Light said...

Happy Belated! Beautiful Jewelry as well.

Outdoor and Festival Vendors said...

These earrings are great! I didn't know these three ladies were Leos.

Victoria Ann said...

Happy birthday to you!:)
My daughter is also a leo, fun loving happy people you all are !

And your earrings are beautiful

madboodesigns x

Unknown said...

love the earthiness of those pieces.

happy bearthday! hope your day and week are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to You! Great pieces, too.

Ann said...

A little late, but Happy belated Birthday to you! I hope you had a great celebration yesterday.

Ashley Newell said...

Happy late Birthday!

Rock and Fossil Depot said...

So hip and steamy!