Loves gumbo: Ingredients for loving and lasting relationships

Our families are falling apart and are in crisis. Want to do something to ensure that your family stays together or that you choose the right mate. Make this small investment for $3.99 and start the journey of thinking differently about love.

Here's my new Jewelry Rockstar Website



Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I've got my eye on you!

I've been reading and sharing with lots of bloggers since I've started this journey around December of 2007 (August 2008 in a serious way). I just wanted to pause and let some special bloggers know how I feel about them.

Tameka, You are very talented and you follow your heart! The Universe will always reward your best efforts! Ms. Bar B. You Astound me! Berkeley girl, Berkeley!!!!! You keep a loving motherly watch over Miss J., plus you care enough to get a Bachelor's that requires a Thesis. Girl you are incredible! You truly astound me! Ms. Behaving, you are doing a fabulous job with every one of you children! You are allowing them to walk their own path, but you care enough to stay close by. Girl you are doing a fabulous Job! Denene, The love you show is transforming and all- encompassing. The motherly love you show your children and your stepson is what we need more of in this world. There are many women who are called to blend a family, but won't step up with love. You have stepped up with love and courage and I appreciate the love you have given. Sha-boogie You are ready for all the universe has to offer you! Keep your open heart and spirit you have and all the goodness in the world will flow into your life. Dori, now is the time to soak up life and enjoy what the universe has for you. The storm is over, calm has come. You've made it through now celebrate! Renee, you are so wonderful and you share your light with us all. God couldn't have made a better you! Flytie keep exploring, growing and expressing. Your unique expression is blessing us all. You bring light into the world by being exactly who you are.

I have many more bloggers whom I love just as much as the girls above, my acknowledgement of them doesn't negate my feelings toward you. These women have bubbled up to the top of my consciousness, but I see what you are doing and love, love, love you too!

9 comments:

said...

Extend the reach of your blog... viral marketing, look at this site by Alpha Inventions:

http://alphainventions.wordpress.com
http://alphainventions.com

then watch your Feedjit Traffic Feed and the country flags that will be appear on your blog. Enjoy.

Plz delete comment after use or keep it displayed if you want.

MBB Founder and Editor Denene Millner said...

My goodness, what a sweet, beautiful, wonderful, welcome surprise. Thank you so much for that. I DO love my babies, and it brings me great joy to share them with everyone--especially you!

And then you have the nerve to cap it with the fabulous Ms. Tina? What?! She was my mom's favorite--Bettye and she used to hang when Ms. Tina was Annie Mae Bullock. THank you for making me think of mommy.

YOU are simply the best!

Keep on movin' don't stop... (yup, I quote Soul II Soul--LOL!)

Unknown said...

Aw, thank you so much. You have given such kind words to so many wonderful women, I am grateful to be included in this crew. Blogging is about so much more than simple words in the Universe for me. I have connected with such beautiful women. Let your light shine lady - I count you among my sister circle and I feel blessed.

Barbara said...

Thank you Brooke! I really appreciate you for loving me. I appreciate your ultra kind words and your ultra warm heart. I hope you know that I wouldn't give up your beautiful creativity, enlightenment and words of encouragement for anything. I learn something new/see something fabulous/scroll away from here a better person each time I take in your wonderful energy. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Unknown said...

wow! that is so greatly appreciated. and then tina turner, too?? :-D

you and your blog have definitely provided me with a great deal of inspiration and motivation at times when i really needed it and just in general. i appreciate you for being the humorous, artful, knowledgeable, experienced person you are and am grateful that you've given *me* the opportunity to have a glimpse into *your* world.

thank ya so very much!

Sha Boogie said...

Awww!! That was awesome! You got one of my fave bloggers on that list, crazy ol' Miss Behavin!! lol

T.Allen said...

Ohhhh *cue goosebumps* thank you SO much-this really means a great deal to me. You are greatness, Ms. Brooke. There's a special place in my heart for those who take the time to elevate and enrich the lives of the people around them. I am grateful to have you on my team.

Eb the Celeb said...

I havent heard of a couple of those blogs... definitely going to check them out

Miss Snarky Pants said...

What a terrific post!!!

I appreciate the thought and I'm glad someone realizes I'm doing my best with my children. :-)