Loves gumbo: Ingredients for loving and lasting relationships

Our families are falling apart and are in crisis. Want to do something to ensure that your family stays together or that you choose the right mate. Make this small investment for $3.99 and start the journey of thinking differently about love.

Here's my new Jewelry Rockstar Website



Thursday, September 17, 2009

What Would a Virgo Say?


Okay Virgos It's your time! Let's play the Game, What would a Virgo Say? If you don't remember how the game works. I use the same questions every month for each astrological sign. The answers are what I think that Sun sign would say based on who I think they are. I'm pretty good at this, but feel free to dispute or agree at will.

Here we go:

What would a Virgo say...

1) What Should I wear?

I don't know yet, but I am sure it must be neat, clean, the right length, the right size, the right color, and it must send the message that I've got myself together.

2) How much will I get paid?

I figure if I am working very hard I'll get paid for it. The focus has to be on getting the work done, right!

3) What did she mean by that?

Oh my! She must know about my imperfections. That is the only reason she would say something like that. She knows I am not quite right. But hey, she's not right either. Look at how messy she is, her shoes are all wrong, that man of her's needs a shave.

4) Is he looking at me?

I wonder how I look? Is my hair in place? Are these pants too short? He might want to rethink looking at me, does he think he measures up? Hmph! His pants are too short.

5) How will it get done?

I must think it through first. That's the most important thing. Have a plan. Yes, I shouldn't even do it without a good plan. Then it will be just right.

Do they need me?

They might need me, but I am not ready to do what needs to be done. I need to have a plan. Maybe I might be busy that day. I might need to do something for me that day. I can't promise things without making sure I'm okay first. If I find that I'm okay, and if I find that I feel like it, and if I have a great plan for helping them, then I can do it. Then it will be just right and then I'll work very very hard at helping them.



Free Sample Personal Astrology Profile!

8 comments:

T.Allen said...

Very interesting...I think the hardest part about my Virgo relationships is the critical aspect...it just doesn't jive with my Cancer sensitivity.

Unknown said...

yeah, i'm gonna enjoy this feature.

MOM #1 said...

Well, I am a Virgo, and that's pretty much me to a T. You're pretty good.

Sara E said...

hey fellow SITS girl....

interesting survey you have there.. I'm a Taurus and my 5 yo Virgo son can't really answer those questions too well..LOL

I noticed you are in Atlanta. I hope you and your family are fairing well with the flooding.

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

There are three Virgos in this house. Although all three of us are perfectionists in our our way, not one of us is very tidy. Weird, we must be out of the norm for Virgos!

Ditto what Sara said. I hope you are all safe and dry where you are.

Jewelry Rockstar said...

I am well here in Atlanta. Despite having a brook that run right through my property, all is well. It swelled and rushed along, but our house is up high and we didn't have any problems. As a matter of fact we didn't know anything was wrong in the city until about 6 or 7 pm Monday night.

Hey I get some right and I get some wrong.

Hadassah said...

hmmmm That is soo me some it though lol!

Jennifer said...

Love this! My dad is a Virgo and so much of this reminds me of him and what I love about him!